I AM HAPPY THAT PEOPLE POSTED OMG :D YEY!
Okay, wah I'm jealous. I want to go NCOC again if given a chance la. It's fun! Very fun! Especially my Awesome group. You guys can make lots of friends there and be really really bonded. Hmm, my Awesome group was full of leaders of other corps like Peggy, Nevin, Li Ting, Neilson, Jessie, Winnie, Cassandra, Yi Lin. You all can be leaders of Nanyang too alright! And remember to take into account what others are good at when assigning jobs. Like my group Peggy was good in Art, so she drew the flag. Li Ting and my language are a bit better so we did script and stuff. Yup, do that do that :D
Juniors! Can you all post your groupings, like your sir and mdm and groupmates here? I'm so curious! Hahas. Like who is under Sir Gerald, Sir Afiq, Sir Boon Hwee, Mdm Lyndia and stuff :D Oh you all must help your groupmates out alright, whether they are from Nanyang or not. Be friendly to others too :D Er, some will think Nanyang ones a bit smarter so ask you all to do proposal and some extra stuff, but don't be sad la. At least assign them something lor. They think you smart you know HAHAHAS :D
Bet you guys are tired! Rest well!
P.S. Camp is tiring, esp the Advance Ubin one. JIAYOU :D
-Wing Yan-